Friday, March 30, 2012

Heart Badge

Day #90
Heart #93

I haven't been able to make more of the winged hearts yet, so I will show you something else.  There is a new swap starting on Craftster, dreamed up and organized by the amazing Lime Riot, called the Felt Badge Swap.  All you have to do is click on that link to go to the swap page; at the top of the page you will see a picture of tons of cute and amazing felt badges--and once you see them, you too will fall under the spell of felt badges!  I realized today that I have an unfinished one that I started who-knows-when.  I finished it up, and since it features a big heart, I'm counting it as heart #93!


I had intended to put a pin back on it, but I finished the back without it, because that's how we are doing it in the swap, so your partner can use it however she wants.  When I have a few more, I think I will mount them in a frame or something similar, so the whole collection can be viewed like a piece of art.


There is something so cool about this little 1 3/4"  piece of felty craftiness!  I can see that I will probably want to have a big collection, so I hope there will be many more of these swaps! 

No comments: