Friday, August 24, 2012

Five of Hearts

Day #237
Hearts #259-263

Yesterday I posted an announcement about my Hope Hearts kits on my other blog, Leslie's Art and Sew, and it also appeared on Craft Gossip (my thanks to Anne, the sewing editor there).  I got a great response and ran out of hearts, so I had to whip up some more!


These are made with template #2 in the Hope Hearts kit.  I LOVE making them--I just put a colorful little pile of scrap fabric and ribbon in the center, then hold it all in place by sewing on beads, a button and a charm.  The edges of the fabrics are left raw, so it's quick and easy!



To read more about the Hope Hearts project, or to request a starter kit, click HERE.  This will be an on-going project for me, so no matter when you are reading this, feel free to request a kit.


No comments: