Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Heart Keychains with Tutorial Link

Day #157
Hearts #130-135


I have six more Heart Keychains to show you today.  It was my intention when starting this challenge that no two hearts would be exactly the same, but I'm making an exception to that rule today, because I am still so behind in my count!


I love these cute doggie faces!


Birds are always popular



And my favorite, bright blue and green.


These keychains can be made entirely by hand, so you could bring your materials with you if you wanted to work on a project while travelling.  (You just need to get things started at home before you go, since there is some ironing.)
If you would like to make some of these yourself, just follow this link to my other blog:  Leslie's Art and Sew.  I've just posted the tutorial there.  I'd love to hear about it if you do make some; if you email me a picture, I will post it here too!

No comments: